• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add clan skins
Suggestion: every member of the same clan would have same skin Big Grin
How will this benefit RWW: we will finally be able to wear custom skins that will save upon death
Screenshots/ Videos:-
(01-12-2020, 01:12 AM)milanche Wrote: Suggestion: every member of the same clan would have same skin Big Grin
How will this benefit RWW: we will finally be able to wear custom skins that will save upon death
Yeah it's similar to /cskin it would be nice!!!, Support!

[Image: OEkRlF4.png]
(01-12-2020, 01:12 AM)milanche Wrote: Suggestion: every member of the same clan would have same skin Big Grin
Support
(01-12-2020, 07:55 AM)ProCherry Wrote:
Support
Totally Support
Buy donor perks to get skin /unsupport.
Until the lion learns how to write,every story will glorify the hunter.
(01-16-2020, 03:12 PM)Gomez_ Wrote: Buy donor perks to get skin /unsupport
As clan that should be included so why you denied it ,I know that you guys want us to buy vip or donor for skins that sucks,hence add clan skin because sometimes.i would kill my clan mates that's why! Or add /dskin for level donor too because all donor levels should have particular skins it will be nice

[Image: OEkRlF4.png]
(01-16-2020, 03:12 PM)Gomez_ Wrote: Buy donor perks to get skin /unsupport.

As Gomez said. Unsupport.
It takes long time to get enough score to create a clan so i think we deserve it as we decided to go the grinding way instead of just buying donor perks
Not adding them.
[Image: LJfcKWH.png]