• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bonus player score points
Suggestion: so i got proof that you get only 1 score point as a bonus player when you are killing people and i think this should be upped to 5-10 score.
How will this benefit RWW: would make more sense because you already get more cash per kill as a bonus player but you always get only 1 score
Screenshots/Videos: https://imgur.com/a/x09lPZK
Well when you kill a player, you'll get 1 score and when you kill a BONUS player, you'll get that amount of scores which SYNTAX says. Such as "Death Storm killed Milanche and got 15 scores & $15000"
"Kill Death Storm for 15 scores and $15000." So it's actually kinda bounty. Can i explain what i'm trying to say to you?

So it's meaningless to score up from 1 score to 5 score. Because you'll get the score when you killed the bonus player.

I'm gonna unsupport.   Sorry!

Probably the best comment of mine with my "perfect" English xD.
As far as i understood, you mean to increase the score for killing bonus players, yeah that way i can support..
No i mean you should get more score for 10min per kill as a bonus player because you are holding a big bounty and you are already getting bonus cash so why not bonus score as well
I got your point milanche...This big would be rectified..
Until the lion learns how to write,every story will glorify the hunter.
/unsupport due to that we can get a bonus player if we want to kill him,hmm I mean that this is real world at war! And the scores are even doesn't matter if you reached top class anyway! The server sets the money and scores, because all the pros get for high bonus like you, your wish is to increase scores.meh leave something behind for the beginners!

[Image: OEkRlF4.png]
(01-08-2020, 10:23 AM)xxHUNTERxx Wrote: /unsupport due to that we can get a bonus player if we want to kill him,hmm I mean that this is real world at war! And the scores are even doesn't matter if you reached top class anyway! The server sets the money and scores, because all the pros get for high bonus like you, your wish is to increase scores.meh leave something behind for the beginners!
you should seriously visit an english class just saying XD
/Unsupport!